My Favorite Fictional Character. ✧

Hello, welcome back to Bling! In today’s post, I’m going to be sharing with you my favorite fictional character. Hope you enjoy.

My favorite character is London Leah Tipton! She is a character from Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Suite Life on Deck.

Imagem de y2k, london tipton, and 00's | Picture collage wall, Photo wall  collage, Art collage wall

Family

She is a daughter of the very wealthy, Wilfred Tipton. He owns the Tipton industries and has married 12 times, including London’s mother. London was born in October 6 1999, she is Thai-American. London was raised by Mr. Moseby in the Tipton Hotel at Boston. London also has a dog named Ivana!

Friends and School

She soon later moved to the S.S Tipton (sea school) for better education, then joined by her friends Zach, Cody, Woody, and Bailey who also attended the school. Did she do well in school? Not really. She mostly skipped school and spent her day shopping and spending money.

Fashion

London has the passion for fashion and designing. While she was living in S.S Tipton, she owned a shoe submarine and a t-shirt blimp. She once even got stuck on her shoe submarine in a episode.

One Comment